We are renowned manufacturer, engaged in supplying premium quality Steriderm S Hand Antiseptic.
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Soln. l.P
Isopropyl Alcohol I.P.
Mode of Action:
- Chlorhexidine is bactericidal. Its molecules being positively charged are adsorbed to the negatively charged cell membranes of microbes and disrupt them resulting in leakage of intracellular components and death of microbes.
- Triclosan ( Poly chloro phenoxy phenol) is a potent wide spectrum antibacterial and anti fungal agent and acts by targeting cell membranes, cytoplasm and by inhibition of fatty acid synthesis in microbes.
- Isopropyl alcohol acts by solubalizing lipid cell membrane and denaturing membrane proteins of microbes and thus is a fast acting microbicidal, agent.
- Steriderm-S : is effective against Gram +ve and Gram -ve bacteria ; Mycobacterium tuberculosis ; fungi; enveloped viruses - a range of microbes often found contaminating skin of hands
- Steriderm-S : is quick acting (requires contact time of 1 to 3 minutes); effect lasts longer
- Steriderm-S : is effective against a range of commonly found normal and transient skin flora
- Steriderm-S : is gentle to skin, and contains skin protecting substances.
Directions for use of Steriderm-S:
- For hygienic hand disinfection- 3 ml once for 30 seconds
- Hand disinfection for surgical work- 3 ml thrice for 5 minutes
- Apply the recommended quantity to both hands and rub gently for the time specified
- Steriderm-S is inflammable
- Avoid contact with eyes.
Pack Size: 500ml